Why Choose Accurate for Valuations?
Accurate is not a typical AMC, which is why our assignment logic selects appraisers based on service and quality not price. Our selection criteria are as follows:
- Geographic competency Assignment competency
- Overall Appraisal Quality Rating
- Overall Service Rating (Accurate SLA's)
- Capacity (number of outstanding reports)
Appraisal quality is a critical aspect of the appraisal management process and why Accurate strives to get the assignment completed right the first time.
Every appraisal assignment is accompanied with a defined, client specific set of appraisal guidelines to ensure quality.
Pre-delivery quality control audits are performed on 100% of all delivered assignments. Our quality control process is a multi-pronged approach that begins on the appraisers desktop reviewing over 1,300 quality elements and culminates with a staff appraiser review.
You and your office are so on the ball and believe me when I say that stands out. Not everyone has such a great work ethic.
Our national appraisal panel is comprised of only State Certified, FHA approved appraisers. In addition, every appraiser must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Experience - Minimum 3 years active appraisal experience
- License Level - Certified Residential Appraiser (no trainees)
- FHA Certified
- Good standing with state licensing board & Appraisal Subcommittee
- Current Errors & Omissions policy with minimum coverage of $500,000
- Pass annual background check
- Sign and agree to meet or exceed Accurate's Service Level Standards
- Sign Accurate's Non-influence Policy, HVVC Agreement and Confidentiality Agreement
Our panel must also undergo and successfully pass an extensive background check to be considered eligible as a member. The background check includes the following:
- Social Security/Address Verification
- 7 year county level search for all criminal felony & misdemeanor's
- National Sex Offender Registry Search
- National Criminal Database search which includes:
- Department of Corrections
- Federal/State/Local Wanted List
- FBI Terrorist Watch List
- Fugitive List
- Interpol Most Wanted
Powered by Magellan, our proprietary vendor management platform takes the guesswork out of the appraisal process. Magellan offers 24/7 access to ordering, tracking and status updates. Our clients are provided e-mail confirmation of new orders, notification of milestone events and customer service and appraiser notes.
Fully prepared to assist seller-servicers in submitting full appraisal reports electronically to FNMA and FHLMC via the Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP). Accurate is not only prepared to deliver the key appraisal elements defined by this initiative, Accurate has the capability to deliver all data elements of the appraisal.
Accurate is fully integrated with RealEC and FNC and is one of the few companies that is fully 387 certified. This means that Accurate is able to deliver all of the information that comprises an appraisal as XML data, and it can support this capability throughout it's national network.
Accurate Valuations has a dedicated in-house IT department available to assist our clients with the required integrations necessary to achieve maximum productivity.
Accurate accepts, handles and processes all major credit cards and debit cards with no extra fees passed on to the borrower/client.