Hard to believe that half the year has gone by already. I hope 2015 has been good to you! Please let me take this moment and provide you a glimpse into our technology activities as your managed services partner.
We understand dependability is important to your success. We are proud to report that Accurate maintained a 100% uptime rating for Archer™, our client facing web portal, and the many automated interfaces we support with your loan origination systems, for the 1st half of 2015. Accurate achieves this level of dependability by continually investing in our fault tolerant infrastructure and dedicated technologists who administer the platform 24/7.
Are you interested in process automation, technology innovations or compliance? Then read on as I summarize 8 of the new enhancements deployed as a result of requests by you, your peers or our internal production teams in the 1st half of 2015.
Please let me know if you have additional process improvement ideas or technology requirements that are not being met.
Michael S. Cullen – Chief Information Officer
Top 8 Enhancements to the Accurate Archer™ Platform
- TRID enhancements are completed. The Archer™ online Title Fee Calculator supports the new TRID requirements and is available now for your review.
- Interior ValueNet™ released. This new Interior ValueNet™ product will unleash property values while saving a significant percent on your appraisal spend for home equity loans.
- Credit Unions – we have released a specialized version of the Archer™ Managed Services Portal specifically focused on supporting your member requirements.
- Accurate’s REALLY high volume title report production platform is now even more efficient then ever. Accurate has implemented an automated interface with an innovative title data provider, Vanguard Data Solutions, to deliver technology that automates more of the title report production process.
- New Construction Appraisals – recently released automation enhancements and interface modifications allow Accurate to better handle the special processing required for constructions loans.
- Appraisal Compliance Results – our Archer™ platform now delivers real time transparent auditing of your appraisal panel. You need to see this feature to understand the detail we apply to appraisal management compliance.
- SAML 2.0 single sign-on support added. Single sign-on removes the need to have separate usernames and password to access the Archer™ portal. Once your users are authenticated by your LOS platform they can be securely allowed access to Archer with out entering a separate username or password.
- Ten new automated lender client interfaces were completed. Archer™ is an open system, supporting industry standards, with the inclusive goal of completing interfaces with all possible LOS companies, transaction routers and data providers.
Accurate received the coveted ALTA Title Insurance and Settlement Company Best Practices certification. This certification is a benchmark for the real estate settlement and mortgage lending industries. The certification illuminates the high level of professionalism that ALTA members follow to protect consumers and businesses related to real estate and mortgage settlement.
We have been busy hosting clients as they perform on-site assessments this summer. Accurate has recently completed multiple successful on-site security assessment audits with many of our nation’s top ranked lenders. These detailed assessments contain between 290 – 400 controls each.
Back to Blog