The TRID deadline is fast approaching, requiring new Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures — are you ready?
The new TRID requirements bring broad changes to the loan process, and as your trusted partner, Accurate Group is here to help you transition quickly and smoothly. We’ve developed multiple tools and services to help you adapt your processes, data and loan documentation with minimal disruption to your business. Our mission is always to help you grow your mortgage business, and a key part of that is helping you remain compliant with changing industry regulations, like TRID.
To support the fee disclosure portion of TRID, Accurate Group is launching a new, online TRID-compliant Mortgage Loan Fee Calculator that will be available to clients on October 3, 2015.
The Accurate Group TRID-compliant Fee Calculator is accessible online 24/7 to support your loan estimate quotes. Highlights include:
- 100% guarantee on fee quotes — so you can rest easy on compliance
- ALTA best practices third-party certification
- Multiple products and services included in loan estimate quotes – appraisal, closing, title, flood, nationwide government recording and transfer tax fees
- Certified RealEC/Closing Insight provider
- Soft Pro Interface
- Continued support for HELOC and equity loan types through our existing GFE Calculator tool, so Accurate Group remains your one-stop-shop for both new mortgage originations and home equity loans
- Immediate access to product ordering
- Interface feeds fees directly to your loan origination systems
- Custom Fee Calculator for specific client requirements to minimize risk of incorrect quotes
Make sure your business is ready to go on October 3rd — contact Diane Delia at email@example.com to schedule a demonstration of the Accurate Group online TRID-compliant loan fee calculator.
Back to Blog